Resolving “Unable to retrieve conflict information from the sync server” in Itunes

Many promised fixes online, but this is the one that works. Just leaving this solution here for posterity: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4410910

“What I did was to rename the file called conflicts.synconflicts I renamed it to conflictsold.synconflicts the .synconflicts is the extension so you can’t rename that. I then restarted my computer, opened iTunes and connected my iPhone.

OS(C:) Users/(USER NAME)/AppData/Roaming/Apple Computer/SyncServices/Local/conflicts/conflicts.synconflict”

Actually you don’t even need to restart.

Published by

Christopher Null

Christopher Null is a veteran technology journalist and the owner of Null Media, a custom blogging company.