My crazy day:
– Headed for Sonoma Film Festival for lively panel on film criticism which lasted about two full hours. Lots of fun, there will probably be pics online somewhere in the near future.
– Had lots of wine on the way home.
– Later, at Safeway, a man in a cowboy hat was singing The Who’s “Squeeze Box” in the frozen food aisle.
– Realized I felt really sick; could only eat soup for dinner.
– Daughter Zoe maybe said “dada” a few times — her first word! I’m not sure if the “hi dada”s that followed were legit but it’s making me feel better.